- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Paris Graffiti mix #5 features a double exposure photograph of Graffiti art on a wall topped with razor wires in the Saint-Denis quartier in Paris, France.
Digital fine art Print on Hähnemuhle papers.
Artwork is sold unframed and has a 2cm white border wrapped around.
Comes with certificate of authenticity.
Robin Vandenabeele is a photographer based near Bruges in Belgium. Traveling for work landed him with a desire to document all the places and moments that were visited so a camera was bought for that purpose.
First he came to terms with the regular capture techniques, using various 35mm and medium format film cameras that were taken everywhere to capture of the world around him. A lot of cameras took a beating during this learning process but the images kept coming.
There has always been a large amount of experimentation in his photography: using outdated films, cross-processing and film pushing during development and using creative viewpoints and lenses when composing images.
Images obtained on film are digitized after development with professional scanners to maintain high quality in reproduction phases. Currently he uses a full-frame digital camera to record his surroundings.
After seeing the first results results from a experimental in-camera double exposure technique with a toy camera he became quickly interested in the further graphic possibilities and has since not stopped to create multiple series of juxtaposed city- and landscapes using both film and digital cameras on various locations visited around the world and at home. These now make up a large part of his portfolio.
Being an autodidact in the field of photography allows him to use a non-traditional approach to the image making process, resulting in strong graphic images that surprise the viewer with their morphed representation of reality. All the photographs are taken handheld and made on the spot by superimposing two carefully aligned views. No image manipulation programs were used to alter any of the compositions after the initial double exposure.
His influences are an eclectic bunch of photographers with diverse styles such as Sarah Moon, Mario Giacomelli, Man Ray, Henri Lartigue, Peter Beard, Franco Fontana, Jan Saudek, Sebastiao Salgado, HCB, Garcia-Alix and many, many others..
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070