- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
So many blends, so little time.
- Why people love coffee?
- Why they choose a particular kind of coffee?
- What is the best way of drinking coffee?
- How can one prepare the coffee to enjoy it at its best?
- What is the best time and place to drink your coffee?
Everyone can answer these questions for themselves using all great variety of Coffee world. Let’s start just now – life is too short to waste our time.
NOTE: I paint the edges of this work so you don't need to frame it.
I get inspiration from absolutely anything and everything, whether it be something I see, or even emotions. My styles and techniques are constantly changing and I find that each painting provides me with even more ideas for the next. It is sometimes very hard to fall asleep at night – so much remained to be done, so much art to look at, so many sketches to do.
I am convinced that the thirst of beauty lies deep in human nature, and artists can make this world a bit better by bringing some piece of light, color and art to our everyday life.
I paint landscapes and life forms that promise better times and places.
Each picture should have an underlying message. This could be the flow of light, color, tone or shape. It could even be the distillation of the air between objects.
The best feeling is when a painting suddenly comes to life, and you see different color combinations, textures, your eyes keep getting drawn back to it, all the decisions you took along the way seem irrelevant because the painting just seems as if it couldn't have been any other way. And you think: I might just leave that one on the wall.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070