- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Infinite Shades of Blue was shot over six hours at Berepper beach. It is inspired by the simplicity and purity of the work of the Japanese photographer Hiroshi Sugimoto. Compositionally it uses the horizontal line to divide the frame and is a feature of may of my works -'the horizon promises everything but reveal nothing'. It also explores the infinite palette of blues in sea and sky.
Chris Tuff studied photography and film at Goldsmiths College (University of London) and has an MA in Professional Writing from Falmouth University. He currently lives in Cornwall in the UK and works as a Photographer, Writer and Director. As a film-maker his work has received numerous accolades and awards including grand, gold, silver and bronze awards at the New York International Film and TV Festival, US Film Festival, IVCA, Questar and Mercury Awards.
Chris’ photographic artworks have been published, exhibited and sold to international collectors and interior designers. Most recently his work has been shortlisted in the landscape category of the 2019 British Photography Awards and will be featured in a solo exhibition, as a Guest Photographer at the Xposure Photography Festival In Dubai in September (see credits below).
Visions Libres magazine
L’Oeil de la Photographie magazine
Art Reveal Magazine
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070