- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
London eye sunset
The London eye with a plane in the far distance painted onto a stunning London sunset.
Part freehand, part stencil this is one of a series of London eye paintings with differing backgrounds.
All slightly different as a new stencil and new background are made for each painting.
An iconic part of London.
This painting is a photographic representations of a scene made from stencils. My original artworks are one of a kind and most of my paintings are large as the technique I use to produce them does not lend itself to working small. This is a contemporary authentic, original acrylic painting that is ideal for a stylish modern interior.
This painting would really look great hanging in any home or office. This artwork is signed on the back.
A signed Certificate Of Authenticity will be included with the painting.
Size: 61cm H x 91cm W x 4cm D 24" x 36" x 1.5” _____________________________________________
Finest quality high grade professional acrylic paints and gallery quality canvas.
I base my prices not only on size but also on the amount of materials/paint used and the amount of time spent on each painting. _____________________________________________
This painting does not need a frame, it is gallery wrapped with fully painted edges so no frame required.
Protected with polymer satin varnish. It is supplied ready to hang, fitted with ‘D’ rings and picture cord.
UK-based Kris Mercer is an award-winning painter with an eclectic taste and has for over thirty years been working on abstract and representational works.
She has a passion for abstract expressionism and the unexpected outcomes that it presents. Her new series seek to explore colour and shape through energetic, incidental brushstrokes. Dripping and pouring paint onto the canvas, she is motivated by probability and expectation as artistic tools.
Her representational work, on the other hand, is traditional with a contemporary twist. A passion for architecture, a casual interest in people watching and a lifelong love of photography are the inspiration for many of the paintings.
A limited palette of colours is context driven by scene.
Her work is held in collections in the UK, USA, Europe and Australia.
She studied Art and Design as a mature student at Mansfield Art College leaving with a distinction in 1996.
Although accepted on a Fine Art Degree course in Derby, Kris spread her wings and moved to Cyprus with her twin daughters to pursue her artistic endeavours.
Returning back to the UK in 2000 she had been working on both figurative and abstract works. Gaining awards and recognition at home and in the USA.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070