- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Fire and light is an abstract light photograph giclee limited edition print. Limited to 250 prints. It comes unframed and rolled in a roll tube.
I took this using a 35mm film camera and used candles and different lighting to create a series of light photographs.
It will be sent by tracked postage.
Born and raised in Plymouth, U.K. I’m surrounded by rugged landscapes of Dartmoor and the lush coast.
I was given my first camera at age 9 and have had a love of analog photography ever since. I was in right away, as soon as I first held a camera in my hands. I’m drawn to Dartmoor national park. I’m luck because it’s right on my doorstep.
I’m a self taught artist and enjoy creating photography. I create abstract photography and see this as my main passion.
Abstract painting being mainstream now for years and years, and yet abstract photography is always overlooked.
I love to create abstract light photography using digital and film cameras and expired films.
I live and work in Plymouth, Devon.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070