- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Piece of work inspired by our connection to the world and the way we connect with all the elements. The figure takes a human form as a representation of humans, but also mother Nature (thus the female anatomy).
However, its mass is made up of water, representing the water bodies that put out our thirst. The head is replaced by a flower, emphasising the idea of thoughts as seeds that grow into actions. The shape is also holding a beetle on its fingers, the symbol of metamorphosis and resourcefulness. These are virtues that all organisms on this planet aspire to “touch."
Messages inspired by philosophy, mythology and tales are conveyed through symbolism and metaphoric shots stretching across the canvas, telling a story of the absurdity of the human experience.
I paint my dreams- the only reality I'm willing to accept.
Each piece starts with a fragment that appeared in my dreams, and then I build the rest of the painting around it. Although I was classically trained, I prefer to investigate a more distorted approach to the human anatomy and nature. This does not only intensify the ethereal feel of the work, but also stays true to the shapes in my dreams. All work is done primarily in oil, aside from the sculptural pieces, in order to ensure a long-term depth and brightness of the colours.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070