- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Another work in the Bluebell series, inspired by wonderful walks through local woodlands in the springtime. This painting is on a large canvas 73 cm x54cm and 2cms deep, it is full of texture and colour and the light radiates from the painting. To create this work I have used heavy body acrylics with applied with a palette knife giving the finished work a structural quality , it is signed on the front sold unframed and ready to hang.
the artwork extends around the sides of the canvas.
Colette’s work is texture and colour in it’s natural landscape, an exploration of light and moods, hewn from nature and the seasons. Flora and fauna brought to life with an evocative sense of joy.
Using contoured acrylics, in multiple layers of colour, her palette knife captures the stunning beauty of her floral subjects with a sense of awe and celebration. Impressionistic, organic, and sometimes with hints of abstract, these meaningful compositions never fail to inspire, transforming the viewer into a participant rather than a spectator.
Colette’s artworks are sold to discerning individuals around the world who describe her work as exquisite, beautiful, captivating and the perfect work of art to transform the spirit of any room or space.
“I have an intense desire to recreate the spirit of nature, to reflect its incredible intricacy and beauty. I want to bring nature to life on my canvass.My earliest childhood memories are daubed with scenes of myself painting and making my pictures. It has always been a part of who I am. I am self-taught and have developed my own unique style. The process of painting and creating captivates me, allowing my emotional response to develop and fuse into the subject. I work with a palette knife, cloth and a variety of implements, exploring the structure of the subject, building up layers of paint, colour and texture. My art is a reflection of my fascination with the natural elements in our surroundings. I am inspired by the richness of colour and texture in the natural landscape. I am compelled to paint.
I undertake commissions. If there is a particular subject, painting, style or idea you would like, I would be delighted to hear from you.”
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070