- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This work is a piece from a collection on the subject of mental health and explores the theme of weakness in the face of suggestion within the wider human condition.
This work is copper & plaster and based on a wooden plinth
I'm based in North Yorkshire in the UK where I practice as a multidisciplinary artist working in Sculpture, Glasswork, Mixed Media Mosaic and Collage. When I'm not working on private commissions or exhibition pieces I like to explore various themes of enquiry particularly around the human condition.
I utilise a wide range of materials in my work including recycled and found Object's and find that I can generate more feeling & emotion in a piece of working by not being fixed by any given medium.
I feel that this approach offers the viewer a greater visual experience and one that enables them to take away a more meaningful experience from the interaction.
My work may also be challenging on differing levels for the viewer but I want my work to also leave a tangible, thought provoking and memorable impression on them.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070