- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Large original 120x100cm piece painted on a chunky canvas. The painting shows a view of the London skyline at sunset. A wild sky of pinks and blues, painted with bold thick brushstrokes, sits behind a shadowy skyline of the city.
Nadia Day is an Impressionist landscape artist based in Battersea Richmond. She paints views of nature, both local and further afield through seascapes and commissions.
"I use a brisk technique of thick brushstrokes and pallet knife work to capture my view - ensuring my paintings are full of energy. The power and beauty of nature is at the core of everything I do. I aim to bring the outside in".
Nadia's work has been selected for national exhibitions including LAPADA and the Battersea Affordable Art Fair.
Her work is held in private collections all over the world.
Nadia studied art at Kingston University and gained a BA in Drama & Theatre Arts from Birmingham University. She describes herself as a self-taught artist, her path evolving from a career in illustration and advertising visuals to today's strong, very painterly style.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070