- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
You can easily learn to wear a clown’s or a king’s mask. Yet the most difficult is to learn how to wear the mask of your own face, and do it proudly. I want to be Angel and Demon, Lie and Truth, Heart and Blood, but whatever self I take, more than ever I want to be myself.
- original artwork,
- oil and golden leaf on canvas,
- palette knife,
- gallery wrapped,
- ready to hang,
- certificate of authenticity provided
People grow old when they stop believing in miracles, when they forget fairy tales, when coloured dreams become black and white. I want to colour your dreams. I invite you into a fairy tale.
In old fairytales they say: “once upon a time…”
My fairy tale begins like this “once upon a realm…”
And afterward each has their own evolution, in their own realm. A realm of Good and Evil, a realm of Love and Deceit, of Dream and Reality. Everyone chooses their kingdom, builds a castle, gets dressed for the ball and puts on armour for the duel. Each Knight defeats their Dragon and for each Princess appears a prince on a white horse, or, even in a black limousine…
It all depends on what are you dreaming about…
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070