- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
We don't remember days we remember moments.
”Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Acrylic, palette knife, canvas
Ready to hang
One of a kind artwork
Signed Certificate of authenticity
I am an Indian origin Irish artist based in Northern Ireland. My painting style is landscapes on canvas and glass using knife and acrylic paint. Art is the energy of life, which naturally flows out from my soul like a waterfall emerging from the high mountains and flowing through my hands like a river eager to meet the vast ocean on the canvas.
My work is inspired by the captivating scenic beauty of the northern Irish coastal region which is world renowned for its natural beauty of the dramatic cliffs, coastal backdrop and the scenery. While living in the beautiful town of Portstewart, I have always been fascinated with the ever changing tapestry and colors of Ireland, which I feel very closely resembles the human nature and mind. I aim to depict this connection between nature and human to the world through my paintings.
I find the very act of creating art deeply satisfying for my mind and immensely nourishing for my soul. The objective of my work is to make a small contribution in this world and facilitate the appreciation of art in everyone's life.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070