- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Untitled No. 2
Oil paint on stretched canvas.
Wired - single wall fixing required. - Ready to hung.
This artwork has been created with a combination of different types of paint textures. Using different mediums such as turpentine and linseed oil to give the paint a lighter texture, whilst at other times applying paint onto the canvas straight from the tube. This combination of textures gives the painting a diversity between lightness and thickness, and also allows me to create different shades of the same colour.
Moisés has been a keen artist from a very young age, experimenting with charcoal, ink, and graphite sticks. His other passion, architecture, led him to pursue a professional career in Computer Aided Design. A desire to explore the more creative side of this industry led him to study then practice 3D modelling, this creativity inspired him and in turn to return to making art, this time principally using the more traditional technique of oil applied on canvas.
My paintings are the result of a gradual transition from chaos to order. Everything starts with an unconscious chromatic application. I don’t pretend to create something harmonic from the beginning; conversely, I let myself go with my emotional state, creating an anarchic image where nothing seems to make sense or is coordinated. From this point, I start to apply sanity and coherence, striving to achieve the desired balance. With this idea, I dissolve everything that disturbs me and makes me feel uncomfortable, adding serenity and calm, although preserving some of the remains of the initial chaos, which are integrated transitionally in the calmest spaces of the painting.
I try for my paintings to be a reflection of our lives, where we do irrational actions which generate chaotic situations; then we try to correct the effects to get back to normal, but the irrational actions aren’t resolved completely, as they are necessary for the attainment for the subsequent of harmony and balance.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070