- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This painting is an abstract view of low cloud bursting through the landscape. I used Oil/Acrylic paints, layering them to create an atmospheric painting. Blurred and creative, it was a pleasure to produce this piece. Enjoy!
I live between Turks and Caicos Islands, BWI and London. I paint with oils and acrylics and anything else i need to make my paintings come alive. Painting the outdoors is my passion, particularly the sea. Love to create a sense of mystic and not a resemblance of a photo. I dabble in the semi abstract to full abstract work. My influences are from many years travelling and living in different countries. My pleasure would be for anyone to completely loose themselves in my paintings, stop and just stay calm for even a short while.
I love to paint, what started as an interest has become a passion and my work. I try and paint each day if the light is right. Not influenced by Art school, my creativity is from my brain, collecting photos of my life each day, not looking for inspiration but finding i am inspired by so many things and cannot wait to get back to start creating... I lived for 6 years in Asia, 1 year in France and almost 20 years in the Carribean. The colours of the sea and landscape there have become a huge factor in what i produce.
My family consist of my husband and three fairly grown up children. We have lived in France, Asia and now the Carribean for the past 20 years. I finally had time to devote to my work and have not looked back....
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070