- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Warm night and not much to do, ma babies are asleep, I am not feeling tired, just bored and looking for some excitement. Now.. What is to do? No chores left undone, nothing left for me to do on this night... Maybe I'll just think of night, life, dreams, existence
My name is Silvija Golub and I was born in small Croatian Town, Krapina in 1976. I have long lasting love for art since I can remember and I was always into drawing and painting the world that amazes me. I found special love for animals and landscapes, and I present them the way I feel them.
I love all art techniques and media's, and work with most of them.
Art is beautiful escape from reality and sometimes harsh every day life and I find my world being so much more enriched and beautiful with it.
I had a long break from doing any art work as I worked as an army nurse during the war in my country.
Once back to civilian life, I kinda felt I forgot everything that made me happy once.
In early 2000's I've rediscovered my joys again and started to do work just for me and my family and for long time I haven't felt the need to share my world with general public.
At this time I feel its time to present some of my work, as well as myself to others in great hope you will find it enjoyable and satisfying.
Lots of love
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070