- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Tiger painting was one of my first artworks when I came back to painting after years of not doing so. For most people, tiger represents strength, but also beauty, pride, determination and playfulness. Big cats have so many traits to admire and this painting can capture only small amount of beauty they truly posess within.
I was born in Croatia in 1984 and I've been greatly enjoying painting from my earliest age until about the time I've completed college. However, somewhere in the middle of 2000's while working my job as a nurse and being devoted wife and mum, I've taken a looong break with painting that lasted for almost 15 years. Just got back to it in November 2018 and rediscovered once again the beauty and joy that painting brings. Most of my work are acrylics on canvas, but I also do love to work with watercolors and have some digital art I was working on couple of years ago, but my true passion was and always will be traditional art. Landscapes with a touch of fantasy or surrealism are subjects in art I prefere most and I hope people will recognize certain charm and beauty of my work.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070