- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
An 8" x 6" digital landscape photograph in a 10" x 8" x 1" white mount and frame.
Original photograph of a hedgerow captured in the late summer as the sun was beginning to set.
Ready to stand or hang.
Stephen lives and works in Oldham, on the outskirts of Manchester. He was educated at Manchester School of Art where he gained a Degree in Three Dimensional Design. After leaving art school Stephen ran a small business designing and making small scale wooden sculpture and other functional objects. It was while photographing his 3D work that Stephens passion for photography began.
Through his photography Stephen explores colour, contrast and form. He is often attracted to reflections, shadows and the relationship between them, the objects around them and how they interact together. Stephens work focuses quite heavily on water and wet surfaces as well as with natural form and the built environment..
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070