- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
" Evening sea "
I love sea so much , it always changing , never the same .
Painting size is 90cm × 65cm × 2cm
Was painted by oil on canvas, palette knife and brush.
It is sold unframmed .
Painting front signed.
Was born in Ukraine I spen my childhood in Carpatian mountains. Was interested in art from my early childhood ,captivated by the unique qualities of nature and its infinite colours . I move to the UK with my wife in 2004 and we settle in London.
I work as a builder ,working with decorative plastering ,creating landscapes using my signature techniques of Venetian plaster. Was trying variety of techniques and materials ( oil , acrylic, mix media , modelling plaster ,Venetian plaster , pastel ) .
The nature is my soul every time inspires me. Every time I paint I tried to show you my vision of natute .
I have been participating in various online exhibitions for several years.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070