- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
The In Crowd collection. An Abstracted collection of people gathered in different places and for different reasons. 'Where'd they all come from!'
Large photographic plates 190cm x 115cm in white painted wooden floating frames. Ready to mount. certificate of Authenticity and signed by the artist.
Scirocco Interior Designs and Miles Cantelou.
Miles Cantelou is a published photographer and artist who is very aware about value and importance that stunning light plays in designs, photograhic images and all art work. When applying dramatic use of light he is able to give the very best reproduction, so to invite the viewer to look deeper, to catch a passing eye and most of all, to offer a lasting experience.
Since the 80's Miles has worked in this industry in a freelance capacity. For a couple of years he part time Lectured at a college of art and design and during this time he gained a MA in photography, all good, but his love for his craft has always been in a freelance capacity with plenty of travel involved. After several years away from the industry Miles jumped back in early 2011, discovering digital technics, blending and mesh building. Today he enjoys new expression of art and constantly evolves and develops his artistic range and portfolio.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070