- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This painting is an original art, one of a kind that will makea very special present for your loved ones. It is sold unframed. Actual paiting size is 20x3o, materials used oil paints, palette knives and brushes.
My art is my voice, an interpretation of my thoughts, emotions and desires. Through my artwork I try to capture the movement of life and bring the outside in. I try to develop art that speaks to me and to others about the beauty that exists. I hope that my art will help you to unwind and escape from your everyday routine into your personal dreamland, put your worries in perspective and bring in state of calmness and tranquility.
I enjoy working with oil paints using both classic and contemporary techniques and my work most always has the reference to landscape or nature. I am also trying to bring back to life well forgotten art of hand wood carving that was used for centuries to create the timeless pieces that are around us.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070