- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Tribe is my depiction of a stunning Mongolian tribes woman in traditional dress.This multi layered painting is a celebration of individuality and feminine strength that exists throughout our amazing globe.
Born in 1970 in Newham and raised in Essex- I spent a decade in the Midlands after completing a BA in Fine Art and a few years in Brighton before currently residing on the North Norfolk coast.
My work is describable as illustrative and abstract with a strong use of colour mixed with figurative female form. My love of colour, the animal kingdom, graffiti, world folklore, nature and too much more to mention are all recognizable throughout the many layers of my paintings.
Taking inspiration from travel, folk & fairy tale, mother nature, folly, the animal kingdom, magic, natural energies and abstract symbolism, myths & legends.
I love working with bold colours creating captivating worlds within my work that are both fantastical and flamboyant.
I aspire to create an energy within my paintings that can take months to get right. Blending figurative and portraiture with an illustrative abstract twist. My ethereal approach to layering and mark making means each new picture is a challenge, just the way it should be.
I tend to work on a larger scale also designing and painting murals whenever the opportunity occurs . Over the past 20 years I have been commissioned to design and paint murals at a variety of establishments throughout the UK. I am currently planning a series of far smaller pieces using inks and watercolours inspired by a recent adventures in Vietnam and Sri Lanka.
After completing an MA in 2008 I expanded into short film. The stylized multi layered imagery within my work lends itself really well to the medium of film and they have been successfully shown at a variety of sports and music events and projected onto the exterior of local iconic landmarks.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070