- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Disconnected #2 is the second image in the series of the same name. It represents the struggle with one's own mind, fear of life and death, fear of feeling disconnected from the rest of the world, in today's day and age when everyone is connected all the time, and what might happen if those feelings prevail.
I am a photographer and a researcher in film, which greatly influences my work when it comes to photography, from colour grading to specific framing. I like to explore different fields of photography rather than just sticking to one and sometimes combine them, in order to create something unique. My greatest inspiration is the people, the experiences in my life, film, music and storytelling. Combining all of that into one, and creating something completely new, a different point of view, a different world, an imaginative character is what I'm interested in. Creativity and imagination are the driving force behind my work...And to quote great Pablo Picasso: "Everything you can imagine is real."
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070