- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
The Bride was painted during the hazy summer days of 2018. Inspired by brides, vibrant red hair, a love of summer roses, freedom to be close to nature without the elements dampening best made plans, the glow of the sun.
I am a North West based artist. I live and work guarded by magnificent views of The Dee Estuary and the Welsh mountains beyond.
I am a family girl, although scattered far and wide, we are beside each other.
I have a Labrador called Bud and a partner called Mike, who is a Musician. Together we have Twin boys and a daughter. The influences of my big family and my beautiful environment are all I need as inspiration.
I regularly host well-being art workshops and have developed as an artist for as long as my memory serves
I have exhibited locally within The North West, muscleling in amongst some exceptional local artists. I follow no specific plan and paint how and what I feel at that moment in time.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070