- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Winner takes All...a great concept and play on words, no wedding day would be complete without some degree of mystery and dark undertones...as an artist we have to be honest, and win or lose this Bride had won her prize without a shot from the Groom and Best Man ever being fired.....
British born with a ukrainian surname, creative from a very early age, loved art at school and all things creative. l used to paint in watercolours, specialising in miniatures of birds and butterflies pained on ivory, photography for me was an inspiration to the world of wildlife and in trying to pursue the perfect picture to paint many years ago my efforts were futile, but it gave me an interest in photographic art that inspires me more today than the humble stroke of my paintbrush....l love now to create conceptual original photographic works of art.... but more importantly l love to work in realtime with with objects of interest in settings that inspire me to create from my soul an image that provokes question,reason,....and beauty. l have so many ideas l hope to turn into photographic works of art some romantic, some crazy, some selfish, some to share, some never to happen......and some that inspire simply to create!
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070