- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This Still Life is part of my on going project of capturing various aspects of photography. My intention is to bridge this medium with painting.
I have been asked often if my images are photographs of paintings. Well, they are not. They are photographs.
This is a Sign, limited edition 1/5, archival print on Carson Aquarelle paper.
Born in 1946, I was educated at university level (BA Philosophy) at Fordham University, United States. I acquired my photography diploma simultaneously (1966-1969) at the New York School of Photography.
I am the co-author of “mágenes Pacañas, lugares y personas”, the text by Jaime Saenz (1979).
I have also published a book in a limited edition of 300 copies on the yearly festival of Gran Poder (2011).
I have dedicated the past few years exclusively to photography, following Alfred Stieglitz's motto “It's not what I see but how I see it”.
My work is divided in 4 aspects of photography:
1- Digital Art, or imaginary scenes. Each images is made up of several photographs to create an environment or scene where the Human is only implicitly present.
2- Landscapes. These are not simply snap shots but have been worked on to emphasise their originality.
3- Still Life. Post processing being essential to the outcome of the image.
I have lived in the United Kingdom since 1972.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070