- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Haute Mess is a celebration of friendship and gender fluidity. The young woman has her arm around the man in a supportive gesture as he signals his gorgeousness to the viewer. They are having a good night out.
My work is emotionally driven. I use paint and mixed media to express something of what it feels like to be me, and to convey a personal understanding of wider emotional and socio-political concerns. I draw inspiration from the world around me, from the wildness of the Cornish landscape and the always changing sky and sea to the people and emotions that impact my life in the physical world and through social media. I enjoy the sensuality of using paint to make marks that mean something to me and evoke a response in the viewer. I feel that images connect us with more immediacy than words as they are the language of the subconscious mind. Everything is Energy and my paintings are a communication with the intention of connecting and uplifting, of transmuting and reminding; we are all leaves on the same tree.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070