- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Collection 'Apocalypse Now' 2018 Summer inspired by the 80's movie, Apocalypse Now. Complete collection 10 original images.
Direct print on Aluminium Di Bond. Mounted in a 31mm white or black solid wood floater frame with aluminium wall mounts, Size W100 x H46.3cm (107.6x53.4cm outer dimensions), ready to hang. Certificate of authenticity. Signed by the artist. Collectable original artwork
Scirocco Art I Interior Designs and Miles Cantelou. Published Photographer and Artist
Originally from London, SW4, Miles has worked within the photographic and art & design industry since the 80's and mainly freelance by choice. For a couple of years in the mid 80's he part time lectured at a college of art and design introducing students to the rigors and rewards that await them in 'life after college' which Miles was very aware about due to being a self taught photographer. His real love for his craft has always been in a freelance capacity which is partly due to being self taught, working as a freelance was the only way to find an openning into the market place.
After several years away from the industry Miles jumped back in early 2011 experimenting with digital technics, blending and mesh building, acrylics and has since developed his own art form of expression in 'mixed media' art. Today Miles enjoys his new expression of art and constantly evolves and develops his artistic range and portfolio. During the late 80's he gained a MA in photography.
Until recently, Miles Cantelou worked from his gallery/studio in the Spanish Sierras and close to Alicante, Spain. Miles settled in Bradford on Avon which is a picturesque small town in the county of Wiltshire. Miles likes to constantly expand boundaries and it has been said that his art is boldly stated resulting in a unique look and feel, lucid enough to give shape and form yet elusive enough to encourage a deeper and harder look.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070