- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
“ A place where no one goes “
This art artwork was inspired by my memories of Polish landscape in summer I used to visit during my childhood. Fresh and juicy colors brings nostalgic remembrance.
Mixed media on canvas box
My name is Sylwia Skoczylas-Quagraine.
I am an artist based in London. I create my paintings to bring joy to anyone who looks at them. My colours are expressing the emotions and the inner life. They come from the depth of my heart and soul and flow through my brush.
My mood changes colours and themes as Pablo Picasso said: “painting is just another way of keeping a diary”. I deeply believe that life is a best mentor that you can get. Everything I create is a metaphor of my vision of life inspired by everyday life. I think that the art should send a message, bring positive emotions and beauty on its own way.
I am very experimental in my painting and not bound by any art mediums or techniques. My paintings are free and spontaneous, they reflect personal emotions through the colours, themes and shapes. I mostly work with acrylics on canvas.
As I’m intuitive artist I always create from my heart and only with a good intention for the highest good. Every piece is filled with the positive energy and the good vibrations. Painting is my special way of communicating my passion and thirst for a joyful life in full light which I would love to share with you
I am also Theta Healing practitioner along with being Reiki 1 & 2 natural energy healer.
I always start the process of painting with my little ritual I begin with lighting a candle and an fallowed by preyer with intention. It provides me with quietude and allowing to connect with higher energy. That’s how I get my ideas.
I let my self go and paint without a plan trusting the process being guided by universal life force through my intuition.
Whether you are an artist or you are just an enthusiast I hope you will take a walk with me...
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070