- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity edges are painted white price includes uk post and packaging
This artwork comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by the artist
With the banks and investment institutions playing silly, why not follow the trend and invest in art, I am only a small player but my art is being sold throughout the world from Hong Kong via New Zealandd to usa and back to Europe especially France and Spain. So please take a good look at my paintings and think about investing in the future.
I was born in Bridlington on the east coast of the beautiful "Gods own county" of Yorkshire. As I am informed my mother and a midwife were present which is normal practice around these parts. After many years being educated to an acceptable standard I was sent out into the big world in various guises including music and product design. Sheffield is where I finally ended up and made my home till my lovely wife, Pauline and I retired to a small village in the country to enjoy the rest of our years.
"Art has always played a big part in my life and is something I have practiced, with my family, from a young age. If it did not engage me creatively it would not engage me at all".
Over the last few years I have had successful and profitable local exhibitions and sold through agents internationally in the US, New Zealand, Hong Kong, to name but a few countries.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070