- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This painting is ready and can be dispatched immediately.
It is ready to hang, and is painted oil on canvas.
100% hand painted on linen canvas.
Colors are bright, full of layers, and can be the focal point of any room. It looks peaceful. It calms your mind, a warm touch as a home decor.
A Certificate of Authenticity is always provided.
The painting is signed by me, the artist and shipped directly.
All of my paintings are professionally packed.
Please view my other paintings .
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
My name is Olga Millinson, I was born in 1980. I have always been interested in art and have spent many hours in town galleries studying the old masters. My favourite artist is L.S. Lowry. Art was my best subject at school and I just love to paint. I keep trying to perfect the art to the best I can. I left the hairdressing industry 3 years ago to concentrate on painting full time. Living in the Midlands much of my work is inspired by local communities and the surrounding areas. I generally paint with oil on canvas and often paint landscape sceneries and local pubs and buildings but also paint what I like to paint. I try to capture the essence of busy life in an imaginative way providing colour and a focal point.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070