- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Inspired by vacation Darwin Forest, summertime.
Layering and scarping away paint, use of brushes plus palette knife. Abstracted for original idea.
Part as a triptych, can be seen as own paint or with other 2.
I studied at Glasgow School of Art. I continued to paint after graduating. I exhibited and sold artwork throughout Scotland. I went back to University and gained my PGCE in Art & Design and have been an Art teacher for the last 18 years.
I am a full time artist now.
Painting is exciting and full of possibilities. I am enjoying the freedom to create.
The main recurring theme in my artwork is landscape and nature, tone and colour. Sometimes obvious however at times I am pushing boundaries and exploring more abstract qualities. I am really interested in the painting process, application, layering, adding on and scrapping away.
I am trying to incorporate the beauty and colours in our environment.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070