- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This was painted in the month of June using objects that I found relevant to this month. I found a point in my studio where I could observe how the light changed throughout the year and painted a picture for each month.
In my early 40’s, I decided that I wanted to learn to draw professionally from life, so I started a classical training in drawing and oil painting. I completed diplomas that taught construction, based on the method of the Renaissance masters, at the Drawing Academy (The Animation Workshop), Denmark and sight-size, based on the classical-realist tradition of the 19th century French atelier, at the Florence Academy of Art, Italy, covering a period of nearly four years as a full-time student.
I have now been painting independently for 7 years and although I appreciate the techniques that were taught I wish to push boundaries, especially as I'm interested in representing what I see at the moment, being part of today rather than the past.
The paintings that are for sale in Lumi Arts are my still lifes and landscapes and have all been completed in front of the objects painted, so for still life in the studio and for landscapes outside (en plain air).
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070