- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Color Festival in Greece Athens 2017
My camera catch this kid to look direct in the len, so for 1 second i took this beautifull child colored face.
Comes Framed in black color and white background 60 cm x 80 cm (with or without my sign tag)
Im Patritsia.Sk based in Athens & Bucharest
Photography is the big passion at last 3 years.
Autodidact lessons, softwares & how to use manual dslr cameras
love Urban & Street Photography, portraits, extreme sports, car exhibitions car video editing.
My first camera was Nikon 3100 (18-55 basic kit len), later had one more len 55-200 f 4.5
Now i use Canon D70 len: sigma 70-200 f 2.8 , hope in future to buy the big extraordinary sigma art 1.4
Autodidact lessons, softwares & prints hardware to create stamps for tshirts mugs & more
Thank you for watching my page hope you like my photos,
Please feel free to ask me anything you want to know about me and my photos.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070