- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
i mostly work with textures and experiment with them. they give a atmospheric dark mood. about 15 different images make this scene which was created in photoshop cs6 extended.
digital art. all artworks are printed on hahnemuhle fine art pearl paper. signed limited edition.
award winning self taught digital artist from liverpool, united kingdom. i create my art in photoshop cs6 extend and also use various plug-in's. i get the ideas to build my work from my own imagination. i would describe my artwork as idiotic and surreal. it was when i first saw the work of belgian surrealist rene magritte that i wanted to create scenes of surrealism and strange worlds also my i am very influenced on the works of storm thorgerson. my art has been exhibited in many art galleries across the world and i have had my images on lots of book covers by famous authors and covers of music albums.if i am not creating art i have an interest in black and white photography.coastal is my main subject also street photography.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070