- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Affordable Naive, Northern Art by Martin Whittam. This nostalgic, happy and cheerful original watercolour painting is in the "naive" style. It will put a smile on the viewers face , would make a perfect gift and will enhance any home. This large painting is sized approx 16 x 12" , It was painted using Windsor and Newton paints on top quality 200lb, acid free Loxley paper. Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
W 16.00" x H 12.00"
Surface: Watercolour Paper
Martin was born in Radcliffe, Lancashire, England, in 1961. After studying Fine Art at Liverpool Art School he pursued a career in education, teaching for thirty three years in inner city Manchester ,working for The Bahamas Ministry of Education and eventually becoming the Head of Art and Design at an independent Grammar School in Cheshire. He has now retired from teaching and paints full time. Martin's fascination for exploring every aspect of watercolour and acrylic painting, his skills of draughtsmanship, precision, accuracy, detail and unique, quirky style combined with his deep affection for the North West of England, have resulted in his paintings being commissioned and purchased for private collections in this country and abroad.His work hangs in private collections across the world including The UK,Jersey, Australia, New Zealand, USA,Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, Norway, Sweden, Israel, France, Spain, Germany, Greece, Switzerland , Iceland, Malta, Thailand, U.A.E., Singapore and Ireland.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070