- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Luck is a painting concerning the various implications of being lucky and being out of luck. The painting has many hidden inferences and would make an imposing, and compelling conversation maker. a very vibrant and bold statement to any situation.
Hi, I am an Artist/painter living and working from my studio in Southport in the UK. Painting is my main full time occupation. I posses a BA (hons)Degree and a Masters degree in art/design/illustration/painting/Fine art. I am an eclectic artist able to turn my hand to virtually any style. I have an illustration agent and have produced professional illustration to brief for hundreds of national and international clients. I am currently pursuing a MA in children's book illustration.. My personal painting is a reflection of my personal mood and inspiration at any given time, anything from photo realism to abstraction.I am open to commision and accept any enquiries for any future project. I have work in both private and corporate collections. I also produce murals to commision.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070