- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
On a Sunday whilst visiting Paris on a Art Soujourn I took the reference photos of a dad playing with the kids....some were playing with their "kickbikes" others in their own world playing with yo-yo's or playing with the bubbles the dad made..... it was such an "intimate" scene... a special moment which I caught on my camera and this I used with others to try and portray the fleetingness of the bubbles but also of the moment and the youth and togetherness of the little family.
I have grown up in South Africa and has a deep affinity for what is French. I am learning French and have been in Paris for two months twice. I have always loved to draw and sketch and taught myself to use watercolours and although I had art at school till the end of my tersiary school education, I am pretty much self-taught after that.
I did do a few years of classes at Marie Stander in Stellenbosch and also Jeanne Hendriks in Gordons Bay.
The artist’s love for green, water and really everything French, emanates from her work.
Moments of beauty and calm, of celebrating life.
Care is taken to formulate and understand. In the end it evolves to make the composition work. While the final product might imitate reality, the artist let the artwork dictate it’s own shape and it invariably results in a complex balance of ideas and expression.
The paintings seem to forge their own way sometimes taking on a symbolic meaning. It’s not just a case of “what you see is what you get”.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070