- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This study was taken on All Hallows Eve and captures the beauty of the ruins and cloudscapes of the iconic ruin that featured in the classic Gothic horror, Dracula. The abbey has been featured in countless film and TV dramas and is also said to haunted by ghostly monks.
I've been a photographer now for several years and specialise in studies of English architecture - churches, castles, ruins - and landscapes. including studies of nature. I would describe my photographic art as being abstract in nature, a look beyond the obvious. I have a passion for history and folklore and manage a community facebook page devoted to curious legends and tales of East Anglia which has been well received by many people. I'm also a photographer/location consultant in film production, my first film is set to be made in 2018. My work on here will include black and white and colour studies and will illustrate the timeless quality of our ancient and historic past. Through Lumi Arts, I seek to share and raise the profile of my work and thus reach a wider audience in the UK and beyond.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070