- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Watercolour and fine ink bring you this little beauty, I particularly like this work and the way the flowers form the shape. Main colours are Black, Raw Sienna, Burnt Sienna and dull oranges. Art supplied in a rustic oak frame with cream mount.
I have only been painting since 2014 and am self taught. I love watercolour and fine ink and sometimes a little touch of gold leaf. Living in rural Herefordshire I have a passion for nature, animals and the stunning rolling hills. I adore my two doggies and walking them in our green and pleasant land!
My inspirations are anthropomorphism ( animals with human characteristics ) and creating pictures with a difference .....a little quirk ...to raise a smile. My favourite part of every painting is always the eyes, I love trying to capture the sparkle and reflective light and in my opinion you can make or break a picture with the eyes.
Thank you for looking at my work. Limited edition prints, originals and comissions undertaken.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070