- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
I am fascinated by the human face and this time I wanted to make a close up of a face which would fill most of the canvas. I used a limited palette of colors and hopefully made the face more interesting with all the shapes and colors around and partially painted on it. I use a good quality canvas and paint. The painting comes with a signed certificate of authenticity.
I love to paint.
It can be any subject, but the end result will be colourful and often abstract. I try not to be too literal in my presentations, so that people can follow their imagination. I am happy to do commissions as well.
I was born and brought up in the Netherlands, but have lived now for 20 + years in the UK. My passion for painting started actually when I moved to England. The beautiful landscape inspired me to start with watercolour, but I slowly moved to acrylics, which is a very versatile medium. It dries quickly, which I use to go over the painting again, adding new colourful forms and shapes. I work in general from images in my head, but also use photos for the initial idea of my painting, which will develop entirely into a new, mostly abstract artwork. I like to paint with a lot of colours and acrylic mediums to create a textured, lively and interesting painting.
My studio is my creative haven, with all my paintings around me to inspire me for more work!
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070