- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
New artwork in the Neptune's Odyssey collection :-
A high gloss abstract painting onto a box canvas. Strung, ready to hang.
Innovative use of mixed media, white acrylic and blue inks have been used to create stunning visual effects resulting in a highly original artwork. Many layers of gloss resin have been applied over a textured ground to give a 3D effect of looking through water.
The interior image is for illustration purposes only and is not exactly to scale.
Because of the highly reflective nature of this material it is difficult to accurately photograph. The colours shown on the photo of the side of the painting are the true rich colours.
Signed on the reverse.
Should this piece be purchased as a gift the artist is happy to include a handwritten calligraphic postcard with a description of the work, or a personalised greeting.
“ I started to paint simply for pleasure and very rapidly to my surprise and delight, my work generated a great deal of interest. This inspired me to experiment with innovative techniques and mixed media to develop my own style. I aim to create bold, vibrant, emotive and energetic canvases. The paintings range from representational images to textural abstracts, from wildlife to majestic coastal scenes with a great deal in between. I like to think that the use of striking colour is the defining indicator of my work.”
Rachel has participated in many exhibitions throughout the UK to wide acclaim ; and has been published on calendars and Christmas and greetings cards. She is regularly invited to exhibit at the Artshed Gallery in Ware, Hertfordshire. Recently her work has been displayed at the Picturecraft Gallery, Holt, Norfolk. Rachel paints both for exhibition and by private and public commission.
Her latest large -scale commission is for the recently completed Child Protection Unit of the Lister Hospital , Stevenage, Hertfordshire where she will provide her unique style modern paintings to be hung in all its rooms, helping to create a sympathetic and appropriate atmosphere.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070