- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This is based on a painting that's always intrigued me, the original is painted by 'Grant Wood'. The two people painted were his sister 'Nan' and his dentist 'Dr Bryon Mckeeby'. His sister didn't like it that he painted her beside a much older man, so the characters could be daughter or wife?. Grant wood saw the little white house called 'Dibble House' and wondered who would live there? being such a gothic looking house.
It's painted in 19th Century Americana.
Of cause i've painted in a monkey banana mash up!!
My Name is Sue Clyne and I am a full time Artist living in Norwich, Norfolk. I have been a painter for twenty years plus and gave up my Job as a make-up artist 11 years ago to devote myself full time to painting.
I have always had a passionate love of art and have developed my style over many years. My primary subject matter is concerned with transformation. Drawing on my love for combining traditional techniques, surrealism and innovative new ways of expressing myself.
The primate paintings are my love for the old masters. I feel the primates are perfect for this. I can immerse them into any surrounding and they adapt very well.
With the primates they have fingers and expression, which I find easy to place into the famous master art painting’s.
I’ve always had an interest in history and admired the old artists like ‘Leonardo da Vinci’, ‘ Jean Francis’, ‘Sohie Anderson,’ and ‘Hans Holbein”, to name but a few.
I have an agent in America who promotes my Art to companies. My art is sold worldwide. I’ve written two books one is ‘Dreams of Art’ which is about me, and my Art and how it all began. I also have another book aimed at the younger audience ‘Fairy Relaxing colouring book’.
The determination to communicate through my art is central and a driving force in my life and it is a continual joy for me to see the satisfaction and pleasure my clients derive from my work. I'm a prolific artist and paint everyday with a head full of paintings and not enough time..
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070