- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Seascape painting, blue art, ocean painting, landscape painting, birds
This idyllic sea scene brings calm and eased feelings whenever I look at it. I have used lots of paint to create an impasto texture, which makes it very tactile. The white birds are complimenting the sky.It would make such a beautiful addition to any room. It is so peaceful to look at. So I name it “Peaceful “
This is a large Oil Painting on canvas.
Seaside oil painting with texture detail. Used professional oil paints and canvas on a deep edge(5cm) wooden frame.
Materials:oil on canvas
ships from England
Painting Name: Peaceful
size 100cm x 100cm
It is ready to hang, is painted on deep edge canvas(5cm)
100% hand painted on canvas. Colors are bright, full of layers, glow as the focal point of a room. It looks peaceful. It calms your mind, a warm touch as a home decor for busy life.
Seascape oil painting, modern seascape wall art, oil painting on canvas
Blue painting, modern oil painting, abstract wall decor, ocean painting
Please contact me if you require any further information.
Hi, My name is Anca . I create original art such as original abstract paintings, abstract landscape paintings, heavy textured and palette knife paintings on Canvas ready to hang.
Among my creations you can also find: Figure paintings, floral, landscape paintings, cherry blossom trees, autumn / seasonal, abstract sunset, seascape etc.
However when I paint I put all my heart and soul into it. I feel so happy around my colors and brushes.
My art is my vision- positive, dynamic and simple, clear along with pureness of intense colors. I'm passionate in using rich colors to create the subject in a great intact harmony and sensation. I like abstract.
My paintings are my life, grace, gratitude, giving, love of God and earth, nature, and kindness, my soul. I hope you can see a presence of all these things in my work.
These make buying my work very affordable and I hope to expand on this as the year goes on.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070