- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Mix media done on paper, using acrylic paints, markers and paper. A landscape abstract mix media piece. One of a kind. My work has been sold both locally and internationally in the past few years. Some of the pieces in this gallery has been part of exhibitions and art fairs.
I am a British artist with Sri Lankan roots, currently living in Surrey. With a background in architectural studies, I have been somewhat of a globetrotter over the past decade, having lived in five countries and four continents. As such, my work draws inspiration from multiple cultures, landscapes and landmarks I have experienced personally. My work highlights the experience of a landscape, it’s mood, character, lighting and density, through several layers of colour, lines, texture and brush strokes. I zoom in and out of the actual memory of the landscape to construct the story in mind. I try to include the built and natural environments in my work as an interconnected entity, this I believe questions how the spaces occupy and correlate through the art work. Once I feel sufficient layers are applied, I pick out the details with lines that I think contribute to the overall composition and character, then present it in an abstract format for the viewer to solve. An inconclusive situation of the space.
– Partnership with Gallerique , 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza Suite 1225, Chicago, IL 60654, USA.
– Featured artist at Art Loft Asia, Singapore.
– Listed artist at Saatchi online gallery, United Kingdom
Featured in -
– Wotisart magazine, May issue 2017
– Average Arts magazine, April Issue 2017
– British Vogue, August issue 2016
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070