- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Deco art for sale. Soft pastel on paper. Signed by the artist. Unmounted and unframed work.
Year painted - 2009
Can be shipped abroad at no extra cost. Please contact me for further details about the work.
I am a self-taught artist living in India. I have been painting since childhood as a hobby. I started with watercolours and later switched to chalk pastels which is a recent medium for me. I love colours and painting still-life. Occassionally I do figurative works which have been well received by people who appreciate my artwork.
I am keen to sell my works to buyers overseas. My work should be seen as deco art and something to enjoy. I have previously sold my works online and hope to meet more admirers through this art site. Creativity should flow and since I am ever eager and keen to experiment, I hope my audience will see my works as such.
All my works are done on paper and signed by me.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070