- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
What Connects Us is an abstract digital collage bringing together Karis's hand painting alongside g-logical's geometric shapes and T.M.A's textures to create this multi layered piece of work.
One of kind giclee print printed on Hahnemühle German Etch 310gsm
Analogue_to_digital is a fresh and exciting new collaboration between karisviola, glogical and the most active. Karis's original drawings and paintings are selected by g-logical and T.M.A., who then remix them into multi-layered digital compositions which include unique components from their own style to create new original pieces.
Drawing on lots of influences from natural textures of the urban landscape as well as bold geometric shapes, fusing photography found images and hand painted elements alongside the original paintings and drawings these pieces are stripped back and built up around Karis's paintings and drawings to create new one of a kind digital collages and framed in bespoke hand made frames to create original contemporary pieces of work.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070