- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Sometimes We sing is an abstract digital collage inspired by shape and colour bringing together various shapes to create a contemporary piece of work
One of a kind giclee print printed on Hahnemühle German Etch 310gsm
Im an abstract geometric artist based in Newcastle upon tyne. Working predominantly in the digital format creating original one of a kind digital collages as well as original paintings, my work moves between the computer screen and the canvas to always create original one of pieces.
Inspired by shape and colour and also heavily influenced by music, My work is a mixture of geometric shapes twisted and overlaid on top of each other to create original artwork. This work sees a new style of art witch is predominantly based on shapes. Due to being a self taught artist my artwork is often just free styled with very little or no planning and just goes with the flow of the music im listening to as well as the mood im in at the time of creation.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070