- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
A unique hand crafted coffee table produced by the artist, from a single piece of English oak burr, encased in clear green tinted epoxy resin with 22 carat gold leaf. Absolutely beautiful one of a kind piece.
As a child I disliked school very much, apart from art. I loved to draw and was only ever happy in art class. Upon leaving education I entered industry. Here I developed many skills which later in life I discovered gave me the ability to create things in 3 dimensions. After visiting the Gugenheim in New York and being inspired by Jackson Pollock, I returned to England and began to experiment with various materials and found my love of art was re-kindled. I attended art college but was disillusioned with the system so after successfully completing the year I decided to continue alone. I am continually experimenting and exploring new media and techniques and hopefully improving constantly. I am happy to work with prospective clients to Taylor make unique pieces of art just for them.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070