- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
"Mystical Forest " is an Original piece on 400gsm, A3 card using Spray paint and Acrylics. Inspired by fantasy art and dark art. Serene and mysterious. One of many pieces created by me. Would look great in any room.
I'm an amateur artist painting what appeals to me. Dark art, Low-key, Dark landscapes. I have been painting for over 10 years. Starting with Oil painting then throughout the years developed an interest in street art where I then started experimenting with Spraypaint. Now I combine Spraypaint in my work as well as Acrylics. I have performed live Painting sessions at festivals and taken part in Europe's biggest street art festival. I have created many backdrops for events and also create my own walls using shrinkwrap /cellophane and paint illusions of landscapes within a landscape. My Art page is www.facebook.com/matcartwork for you to have a look and get more of an idea of my shrinkwrap work.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070