- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
In this painting I have portrayed the despair commuters must face every day with train cancellations and delays, the hidden consequences of a late journey home that nobody knows, even though this painting is set in another era nothing has really changed, just mention leaves on the line to me one more time. Heavy impasto background painted with acylics with muted tones.
Daryl Tipping is rapidly building a strong following amongst an international audience with paintings in private collections across the globe, after studying art at Shortlands Daryl took a position as a junior paste up artist with Royds of London but found himself doing more courier work than artwork so he pursued other avenues. Tippings nostalgic, iconic compositions and narrative have made the transition into fine art with his first and successful exhibition at the Horsebridge. Daryl's style has steadily developed with many other exhibitions and commissioned book covers, Daryl's work is formed around nostalgia though often displaying a timeless context where he likes to portray that moment when something is about to happen with movement and texture and subtle colour tones. Daryl Tipping's portraits, urban and rural canvases evoke an edgy powerful vision.
Born in England living in Kent
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070