- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Working with a love for the mountains, this piece is inspired by my recent trips to Snowdonia (my second home!) and the Austrian alps. In particular one very wet afternoon (which started out sunny, it was Wales afterall) that I spent hiking around Llyn Idwal, one of my favourite places in Snowdonia. Lakes, rocks, sunshine, snow, hail and a cloud base that came so low I wasn't sure where my feet were. I love this place.
I'm a synesthetic artist and specialist decorator working out of my little studio in Hampshire, UK. My practice centres on painterly study of the neurological experience of synesthesia, the cross wiring of senses, and how it connects and disconnects physical and psychological boundaries. These ideas are abstracted into layers; worked together, washed over, merged and torn apart to emulate how we encode and retrieve autobiographical memories linked to music.
And I let the paint flow further than the canvas onto walls as a specialist decorator. As a trustworthy, friendly (and tidy!) female decorator, I can turn spaces into loved rooms and unique artworks.
But it didn’t really start like this. I graduated from Camberwell College of Arts, part of the University of the Arts London in 2004 with a degree in graphic design and a passion for paint. It’s the conceptual design that ran through my work that informs how and why each of my works now is created. When I left college I began my own arts practice which has successfully grown and developed into a business that brings colour to all spaces and to all people. It’s a fun existence; from sketching in the beautiful countryside to bringing the joy inside to new designs for spaces. I hope my work finds you in a good place.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070